November 2, 2010 Nutrition and Training

Tuesday was yet another day of prepping for Sunday's race.  I ran three miles at 8:00 min/mile pace to give my legs a good stretch but not overdoing it.  I ran a really great, flat, route out to Anchor Inn and back with a good friend from work.  I usually run alone, but it's nice to have company on the easier paces to talk and bond with other runners.  Afterwards, I worked on my core and back for about 30 minutes.  I have really focused on my core strength and it's made a big difference in my training!  I feel much stronger and my stride is easier with a strong center.

Here is my nutrition information.  One of the elements of Eating clean is that it's not about calorie counting.  I vary day to day in how much I am consuming calorie wise.  Don't get hung up on a number.  The important thing is the combination and types of foods you are eating.  I can eat three handfulls of spinach for about 30 calories and that is a lot of food!  Stay focused on how often you are eating (Every 2.5 - 3 hours) and the content of that food.  Check out Tosca's site for more details!  http://www.eatcleandiet.com/
Click to Enlarge

Comments

Popular Posts