My New Baby (That Drinks and Uses the Eff Word)

This blog, Leaving a Path, is one of my favorite outlets creatively.  As a writer, you are given the opportunity to exercise your voice, find your story and tell them in a way that reaches people.  It’s something I am very grateful to have. 

Drama is, in my humble writers opinion, far easier to find an audience resonance than humor.  Anyone who reads my blogs here would probably assume I am a dark and morose person with moments of spectacular clarity and transcendence.  I certainly am that person, but I am also a person who I would like to think, has a sense of humor AND a life with endless situations, people, and luck to share it.

With that in mind, I’ve started a new blog that I’ll be contributing to in addition to this one and Keepingitclean.org.(which just posted a rad article about Ironman nutrition in – I know I have neglected that site lately.)  It’s called Eff and Other Words.  My new blog is a satirical blog where I DO use the “eff “word  and really just provide a look inside the not-so-perfect parts of my life. 

In the last few days there has been a lot of traffic, most notably to my Dating Tips, which no sane person should probably ever take and my near death experience with a faulty door and an overzealous security alarm.  Sadly, it’s not fiction, it’s just my life.  Joined by some friends acting as my proverbial life coaches, you can check out that site when you need a good laugh. 

Thanks for reading and for always giving reasons to keep sharing my life, the good, the bad, and the ridiculously humiliating.   Check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts