Spartans Overcoming Adversity

In early 2011, I traveled to Temecula California to participate in a Spartan Race.  It was an eight mile trail run with crazy, challenging obstacles dropped throughout the course.  I was featured in a short film about what it means to overcome adversity as a Spartan runner.  I met some of the most amazing people while I was there and it changed me, humbled me, and inspired me.  It was a wonderful experience I am very grateful for and I even blogged about!  I talked about my race HERE and I also talked about the amazing people I met HERE

If you haven't ever done a Spartan Race, you have to find one and do it.  It's about overcoming obstacles and finding out who you are and what you are capable of... plus you get really muddy!  That's one of my favorite things!

Comments

Popular Posts